Fri, May 20 | Spokane
Transformational Truth Conference - Anchored to Truth
Path of Life's 3rd Annual Transformational Truth Event--Education for pastors, lay leaders, parents and community professionals.
Time & Location
May 20, 6:00 PM – May 21, 3:00 PM
Spokane, 2000 N Standard St, Spokane, WA 99207, USA
About the Event
Transformational Truth Conference 2022 will feature:
- Alisa Childers an award-winning Christian music artist, wife, mom, speaker, author of Another Gospel? A Lifelong Christian Seeks Truth in Response to Progressive Christianity, and writes a blog for doubting Christians and hones skeptics. See her bio at alisachilders.com
- Jannique Stewart's experience as a pregnancy center director, her vast experience experience speaking to teens, and her engaging style, has led to many requests for her to speak about the unborn and the importance of respecting human life at pro-life rallies, churches, pregnancy centers, banquest, and schools around the world. See her bio at prolifetraining.com/about-speaker/jannique-stewart/
- Jason Thompson approached a crossroads at age 19--what to do with his unwanted same-sex feelings. Relying on his Christian upbringing, he made the life-changing decision to follow God's word and sought help to overcome his struggle and walk in freedom. His search led him to Portland Fellowship, a Christ-centered ministry to those who desire change from sexual brokenness. Through biblical discipleship and loving support, Jason found the freedom he was seeking and has served as Executive Director for Portland Fellowship for more than 30 years. Jason graduated from Multnomah Bible College in Portland, Oregon, and holds a Masters Degree in Counseling from Western Seminary.
- KathyGrace Duncan lived for eleven years as a man, before yielding her heart and saying yes to the invitation to become the woman God created her to be. Through her obedience and courage, and with the support and love she's received, KathyGrace has lived in the fullness of restoration of freedom and redemption as a daughter of God for the last 29 years. KathyGrace has served at Portland Fellowship for over twenty years working with women in the programs. She is one of the teachers for the Taking Back Ground Online series, leads women's small groups and facilitates discussion groups for the weekly TBG meetings. KathyGrace has also given her testimony in various churches and taught on transgender topics. Her heart is for women to know who they are in Christ and to understand how valuable they are.
- Transformational Truth$20Sale endsMay 18, 3:00 PM$200$0
- Box Lunch$15Sale endsMay 18, 3:00 PM$150$0