Transformational Truth Conference
Time & Location
About the Event
Introducting the event Friday evening will be Josh McDowell and Dr. Michael Brown will speak Saturday morning. Other festured speakers include:
- Josh McDowell, evangelical apologist and and evangelist, and author of over 150 books appearing virtually will discuss 50 Shades of Love and Results of the Sexual Revolution. Following Josh's presentation, Ben Bennett will discuss The Seven Longings of Thriving. Both of these presentations will be followed by a time of Q&A.
- Katy Faust, author and originator of Them Before Us will present in person. Katy's topic for Friday evening is: The Victims of Sexual Confusion
SATURDAY, March 13
- Dr. Michael Brown, author and vioce behind Ask Dr. Brown will provide guidance and discernment in selecting ministry resources for same sex attraction and gender identity issues.
- Dr. Katherine Rafferty with Iowa State University presenting virtually will unfold the research findings of her qualitative study on Chemical Abortion
- Jennifer Thorne will provide an in person presentation of her own transformation testimony
- Laura Perry, author, blogger and speaker will be joining us in person to present her story from transgender to transformed
- The event will be concluded with a time of Q&A featuring Katy Faust, Jennifer Thorne and Laura Perry
A generous donor has underwritten the costs of this event, enabling Path of Life to charge a nominal registration fee of $15 for tickets purchase before February 28! Ticket prices will go up to $25 on March 1. At checkout you will have the opportunity to select either an in person or virtual option for the same low price. For those attending in person, you have the option of purchasing a box lunch on Saturday for an additional $15 charge. Don't miss this amazing opportunity to deepen your faith, learn more about issues related to the sexual revoluation and how to address them Biblically.